There’s no question that boardrooms face more issues than ever before. Governance priorities now include issues such as increasing diversity, leading digital transformation, and managing disruption. With more responsibility comes more complexity, and board chairpersons are under increasing pressure to respond effectively and rapidly to all of this change.
Dr. Randall S. Peterson, Professor of Organizational Behavior at London Business School, makes a compelling case that boards largely succeed or fail based on the effectiveness of their board chairperson.
According to Dr. Peterson, here’s what makes a board chairperson great:
Great Chairpersons KNOW
Great Chairpersons DO
About The Author
- Passageways is a SaaS provider of collaboration solutions for boards and employees. OnBoard is a board governance solution, designed to improve collaboration for directors and administrators throughout the meeting life cycle. OnSemble's a lovable, drag and drop, Employee Intranet that connects an entire workplace to one central collaboration hub, builds your culture, and inspires employee engagement.
- Product2020.10.25Meeting Minutes Builder: Make Minutes in Real-Time
- Board Management2020.10.23Top OnBoard Productivity Tips
- Board Management2020.10.21Business as Unusual: 12 Exclusive Insights from Community Bank Experts
- Board Management2020.10.09How OnBoard Helps Federally Qualified Health Centers Stay HRSA-Compliant