There’s no question that boardrooms face more issues than ever before. Governance priorities now include issues such as increasing diversity, leading digital transformation, and managing disruption. With more responsibility comes more complexity, and board chairpersons are under increasing pressure to respond effectively and rapidly to all of this change.
Dr. Randall S. Peterson, Professor of Organizational Behavior at London Business School, makes a compelling case that boards largely succeed or fail based on the effectiveness of their board chairperson.
According to Dr. Peterson, here’s what makes a board chairperson great:
Great Chairpersons KNOW
Great Chairpersons DO
About The Author
- Passageways is a SaaS provider of collaboration solutions for boards and employees. OnBoard is a board governance solution, designed to improve collaboration for directors and administrators throughout the meeting life cycle. OnSemble's a lovable, drag and drop, Employee Intranet that connects an entire workplace to one central collaboration hub, builds your culture, and inspires employee engagement.
- News2021.01.25Passageways Celebrates Rapid Growth in 2020 and Sets Sights on Accelerated Expansion for Board Management Platform (OnBoard) in 2021
- Board Management2021.01.11Another Helpful, Free Tool from Passageways: the Vendor Comparison Worksheet
- Board Management2021.01.08Everything You Need To Know About Meeting Minutes
- Board Management2021.01.04New OnBoard Capabilities Help Enterprise Boards and Leaders Identify Conflicts of Interest and Complete Required Regulatory Filings